 Technic / 5060
Re: New 84** technic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 02:59:40 GMT

On Sun, 27 May 2001 00:16:21 GMT, "Ronan Webb"
<rwebb@ehnospamaltavista.net> wrote:

What I love, and what makes the set 8266 look appetizing
is the apparent diminutive size of the v8 engine.
Or maybe they ARE making the engines smaller :)))

The more I look at the picture the more I love it.
Don't you just want to climb in there and drive off ?

RW

They're making the engines smaller to meet current emissions standards
(grin)

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ