 Year / 2001 / 910
Re: New 84** technic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 00:16:21 GMT

What I love, and what makes the set 8266 look appetizing
is the apparent diminutive size of the v8 engine.
Or maybe they ARE making the engines smaller :)))

The more I look at the picture the more I love it.
Don't you just want to climb in there and drive off ?

RW

Johannes Keukelaar <johannes@nada.kth.se> wrote in message
Hi all,

Just saw another message raving about the new 4wd technic cars, and with
good reason. Here's the image from FbtB:
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/technic.jpg. They look extremely
cool. However, the set numbers shown are 8265 and 8266. 82** has, since • its
introduction, been the number range for smaller technic sets, sometimes
called tech play.

Have we seen any new technic sets in the 84** range for this year? If 8266
is as cool as it looks, what can we expect from new 84** sets, if any • arrive?
Or will 84** be abandoned in 2001?

Cheers,

Johannes.