 Year / 2001 / 906
Re: New 84** technic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 15:28:29 GMT

WOW!  Those are undoubtly the best shots I've seen yet!  But, the set
numbers got me wondering too :-/  Back in late April when I reserved my
order through US S@H I used the number 8466 and on a recent order update,
it's still listed as 8466.  Could it be one of those Europe market get a
number/ North American get another, like the old 956 auto chassis (US) did
back when?
Adrian
"Johannes Keukelaar" <johannes@nada.kth.se> wrote in message
Hi all,

Just saw another message raving about the new 4wd technic cars, and with
good reason. Here's the image from FbtB:
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/technic.jpg. They look extremely
cool. However, the set numbers shown are 8265 and 8266. 82** has, since • its
introduction, been the number range for smaller technic sets, sometimes
called tech play.

Have we seen any new technic sets in the 84** range for this year? If 8266
is as cool as it looks, what can we expect from new 84** sets, if any • arrive?
Or will 84** be abandoned in 2001?

Cheers,

Johannes.