 Technic / 4955
Re: Spring/elastic wind-up engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 19:52:57 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Dave Cheng writes:
Does anybody have any links to a Technic engine/transmission similar to
those found in wind-up toy cars?

For a simple rubber-band-driven biped, check out

http://www.geocities.co.jp/SweetHome/2001/NPW.html#ZURU

Remember, you can transalate from japanese into English at

http://world.altavista.com/

This is one of the many Lego Bipeds on my list at

http://www.geocities.com/technicpuppy

Cheers,

Miguel