 Technic / 4865
Re: Technic "Ball and Axle" part question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 15:19:35 GMT

in article GCtouu.93C@lugnet.com, Jason Julich wrote:

As for the Throwbots, I have a couple Jet 8504 and Electro 8507, but there
are no ball with axle-hole parts in those sets. Perhaps in the newer
throwbot or the upcoming Bionicle sets will.

AFAIK, the new ball-with technic axle hole only comes with Technic C-3P0 or
Stormtrooper, and not any of the Throwbots. I don't think it comes in
Bionickles either, but I could be mistaken.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego