 Technic / 4781
Re: springless pneumatic pump
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 23:18:39 GMT

I saw the pumps on the Dacta site, but I'm afraid the finance
committee (wife) has put a spending freeze on anything frivolous until
we move.  I'll argue all day long that there is little lego that could
be considerd frivolous(some bionicle pieces), but until we get moved,
and get all the moving expenses taken care of, I'll have a hard time
justifying the purchase of food, much less ABS.
You have failed to point out that moving involves a lot of heavy
lifting. This can be reduced significantly by placing heavy objects on
air-cushioned platforms. Air-cushioned platforms require air pumps.
Purchase justified.

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ