 Technic / 4747
Re: springless pneumatic pump
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 20:30:39 GMT

unscrew the spring?  I had thouhgt of that, but decided that everyone
probably pops the end cap off the piston then goes from there.

Unscrewing the spring is probably better for the pump, not so good for
the spring,  but maybe I should  re-consider what I'm trying to do.
remove the spring without destroying the pump.   The spring's well
being is of minor consequence to me, but I don't want it to be too bad
off.

(gingerly un screwing spring)

there,  unscrewed spring, not too bad off,  and I'm sure it will go
back on without too much of a fuss.

Thanks alot,                ...let the electro-mechanical pumpin'
begin!

Tom Heverly

On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 20:49:43 GMT, "Bob Fay" <rfay@we.mediaone.net>