 Technic / 4772
Re: springless pneumatic pump
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 22:36:07 GMT

Tom Heverly wrote:

Yea, I kinda figured the big punp wasn't too good for the compresor
pump.  I did see that on your page, but I figured I'd try it anyhow.
Part of my problem (and I'm kinda ashamed to say it) is that is
actually the only pump I own, large or small.

There, now it's out in the open...   I only have one pump! , and it's
a nearly usless large one!     *sniff*

woe-is-me

Hey, console yourself! It's not as useless as you think.

In fact, the large pump worked by hand is the most efficient of all.
Only thing you gotta supply the energy :-)

--
C S Soh

CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics
http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1