 Technic / 4466
Re: What part is Bob Fay using here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 19:20:24 GMT

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:47:35 GMT, "Bob Fay" <rfay@we.mediaone.net>
wrote:
This part was purchased from Shop At Home back in the good old days.

Mmm... I've bought about four of them (or was it two?) from LEGO
Service in Europe for about $6 per piece.

I did buy (another) two space shuttles for $200 total this weekend,
new in box, from a toy store in Sweden (they had another, but I bought
it for my friend).

Just to smack some collectors toes; It took me three hours to sort the
pieces out 8)

/Tobbe who is tired of building his late project and want's to
sidetrack but the amount of pieces left wont let him.