 Technic / 4457
Re: What part is Bob Fay using here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:38:49 GMT

Eric Sophie wrote:

Do you mean the Polarity reverser? or the Toggle joint with 1x axle sticking
out of it? the Polarity switch is available at Pitsco Dacta in the sare
parts packs. ?????

I don't think the polarity switch is available at Pitsco anymore. I
couldn't find it in the printed catalog (BYMM 2001) or on the site.

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918
The University of Kentucky
SECC Middlesboro Academic Skills Resource Center
accutron@kih.net - http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/