 Technic / 4463
Re: What part is Bob Fay using here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:47:35 GMT

This part was purchased from Shop At Home back in the good old days.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

http://bobfay.users5.50megs.com/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
"Krusty" <surfside_guy@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
http://bobfay.users5.50megs.com/Solar.htm

Particularly the "fwd-rev switch" that's in the foreground of the first
picture?

It's white and looks kinda like nothing I've seen before...What's the part
number? Can you get it on Brickbay? (I can't find one searching for it) • Does
anyone have one they'd like to get rid of? (heh)

What set does it come with? Or is it some dacta part?