 Technic / 4455
Re: What part is Bob Fay using here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 05:41:54 GMT

I guess it's called a 'polarity switch'

I did about a million different searches to try and find one, and there's
one for sale at a Norwegian brickbay store for $12, and I'm wondering if
that's worth it...you say I can find it from pitsco? Do they still sell it?

"Eric Sophie" <Legomaster@gobi.com> wrote in message
Do you mean the Polarity reverser? or the Toggle joint with 1x axle • sticking
out of it? the Polarity switch is available at Pitsco Dacta in the sare
parts packs. ?????

In lugnet.technic, Jeff Small writes:
http://bobfay.users5.50megs.com/Solar.htm

Particularly the "fwd-rev switch" that's in the foreground of the first
picture?

It's white and looks kinda like nothing I've seen before...What's the • part
number? Can you get it on Brickbay? (I can't find one searching for it) • Does
anyone have one they'd like to get rid of? (heh)

What set does it come with? Or is it some dacta part?