 Technic / 4453
4452  |  4454
Subject:
What part is Bob Fay using here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 05:19:26 GMT

http://bobfay.users5.50megs.com/Solar.htm

Particularly the "fwd-rev switch" that's in the foreground of the first
picture?

It's white and looks kinda like nothing I've seen before...What's the part
number? Can you get it on Brickbay? (I can't find one searching for it) Does
anyone have one they'd like to get rid of? (heh)

What set does it come with? Or is it some dacta part?