 Technic / 4459
Re: What part is Bob Fay using here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:10:38 GMT

No polarity switch sold separetly that I could find. I did find this and it
contains one.
http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2_30/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=892&secid=16&linkon=subsection&linkid=108

Mayby TLC could help?

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie writes:
Well-well looks like no more polarity reverser availible thru Pistco, I
checked out the spare parts pages and - no can find, I guess it's not on the
web site , could'nt hurt to ask them, I guess since the Lego Shop at home
services has taken a turn for the less, were stuck, boy it's just hard to
find good parts sometimes! I'm gonna check the section with the Solar cells....

In lugnet.technic, Micah J. Mabelitini writes:
Eric Sophie wrote:

Do you mean the Polarity reverser? or the Toggle joint with 1x axle sticking
out of it? the Polarity switch is available at Pitsco Dacta in the sare
parts packs. ?????

I don't think the polarity switch is available at Pitsco anymore. I
couldn't find it in the printed catalog (BYMM 2001) or on the site.