 Technic / 4030
Re: A dream Mindstorms/Technic piece...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 17:30:54 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Huw Millington writes:

I can testify first hand on what an ingenious device this is!

Thanks Huw! It has been improved since you saw it by adding a second
compressor pump making the airflow rate far more respectable... I was never
really happy with the speed of pneumatic operations when only using the one
pump.

Jennifer Clark