 Technic / 4040
Re: A dream Mindstorms/Technic piece...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 10:07:36 GMT

WOW!!  That is an amazing piece of work.  Have you figured out if there is a
way to do it with a Technic 9V battery box, such as the one included in the
Technic Space Shuttle?  One thing I have noticed with some motors is that
they will turn - or at least appear to turn - faster in one direction than
another.  Sometimes they will make a lot more noise in one direction than
the other.

I'm not sure what exactly this means, but are there any good reasons to
favor the motor's 'faster' or 'slower' direction?

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde