 Technic / 4031
4030  |  4032
Subject:
any info on these new technic 2001 sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:31:32 GMT

has anyone seen pics of, or know anything about either of these new technic
sets (which have appeared at Brickset) yet?

8465  Extreme Off-Roader
8466  4WD Off-Roader
<http://www.brickset.com/search.asp?Display=Page&Page=8>

will they be junioized or a decent size?

Cheers,
Chris.