 Technic / 4036
Re: any info on these new technic 2001 sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 00:11:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Huw Millington writes:

"Chris Fenter" <chris@i-axis.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
has anyone seen pics of, or know anything about either of these new • technic
sets (which have appeared at Brickset) yet?

8465  Extreme Off-Roader
8466  4WD Off-Roader
<http://www.brickset.com/search.asp?Display=Page&Page=8>

will they be junioized or a decent size?

The correct syntax for the search is

http://www.brickset.com/search.asp?set=8465-8466

They are a decent size, but I cannot discuss them here due to information
about them having been acquired from a leaked source.

Huw

thanks, Huw, for the tip on syntax - I only figured it didn't work properly
once I'd rebooted (presumably what I had copied in only referred back to my
temp. cache).

Chris.