 Technic / 381
Re: New Technic Figure scale P-51 Mustang
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 14:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Robert G. Fay writes:
That is a masterpiece! I think you have used every mechanical element in
Technic. I especially like the way you documented the model. I like to see
Lego that is functional and you sure know how to do that.

Thanks for the compliments.  I had taken a bunch of pictures, and I couldn't
figure out how best to organize them, so I just basically told a story of how
the parts all fit together, and threw in pictures where it seemed necessary.

I had to tear apart my 8480 Space Shuttle to get a lot of pieces for this set.
It had been put together since I'd bought it.  I really wished I'd had more
flex system stuff for this project in longer lengths, as it came in very handy
for moving the rear control surfaces.

Adrian