 Technic / 370
Re: New Technic Figure scale P-51 Mustang
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 10:38:53 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Adrian Drake writes:
I have finally finished updating my web page to add my newest creation, a
Technic figure scale WW2 Era P-51 Mustang, just in time to commemorate the
anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor.  It includes two motors to control
propellor, landing gear, flaps, and fiberoptics, and manual controls for
ailerons, elevators, rudder, and cockpit.

Woah that's a really nice model!  The working features are just stunning.  I
am envious of people that can fit motors, gears, etc. inside the constricting
body/frame of whatever they're building.

The accident pictures were hilarious too!  I guess the pilot wasn't wearing
his seatbelt.  :)

Bryan