 Technic / 378
Re: New Technic Figure scale P-51 Mustang
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 14:17:09 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Will Hess writes:

Ohhh yeah!  Says Mustang to me!  You really should be more careful when
moving your creations :-)

Well, my problem was that I failed to adequately strengthen the joint between
the nose and tail, thus when I was carrying the plane out to the driveway to
photograph it, I was holding it in both hands.  I needed to open the door, so I
let go of the nose of the plane, and the thing snapped in half in my hands and
went crashing to the floor.  Oops.

It's not as nifty as Jeroen Otten's fantastic F-14 model, but it's mine, • and
I'm happy with it.

Did somebody say "Tomcat?"  Where

I guess I should've put a link to the Tomcat from my page...  it's at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/9500/jeroen/f-14.html

Adrian