 Technic / 380
Re: New Technic Figure scale P-51 Mustang
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 14:19:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Bryan Wong writes:
Woah that's a really nice model!  The working features are just stunning.  I
am envious of people that can fit motors, gears, etc. inside the constricting
body/frame of whatever they're building.

Fitting the transmission into the tail of the plane was an extreme challenge.
It took more time to do that than to build the rest of the thing combined.  I'm
very happy with the results.

The accident pictures were hilarious too!  I guess the pilot wasn't wearing
his seatbelt.  :)

My wife said I should've had a bunch of FBI guys checking out the wreckage,
trying to figure out what went wrong.  Considering the position of the pilot, I
think the original pilot was taken by aliens.  Then the plane crashed, and the
aliens put a dummy in its place.

Adrian