 Technic / 3143
Re: RIS 2.0 - when, where, what??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:53:15 GMT

Take a look at <http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/techmind07.jpg>.

See the dog? Is it MIBO?

If we can really build that dog out of the box, then RIS 2.0 might as well
be the best Technic Universal set Lego has ever released. Look at the
rotation sensor, the shock absorbers, and all those turn tables!

(By the way, I heard that the new yellow shock absorbers included in 8458
are stiffer than the old ones. I'd like to have a bunch of these new shock
absorbers but I am not going to spend over $160 for a pair. :-) Anybody
likes to part a set of 8458 with me?)

Cheers,
Hao-yang Wang