 Technic / 2556
Re: Update to my Caterham 7 technic creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:20:34 GMT

Neil Everett wrote:

As mentioned on the site, I feel that the rubber bands spoil the purity of the
mud guard solution (oh dear, Lego really is getting to my head...), but hard
as I tried, I could not get to a better solution.

Nah, I think you're just fine with the elastic bands. They are legit pieces anyway
aren't they - the "Mud Masher" uses them as part of its steering - so the purists
shoud be happy.

Jennifer Clark