 Technic / 2525
2524  |  2526
Subject:
Update to my Caterham 7 technic creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:28:22 GMT

Hi,

I've uploaded some more photos of this current project, which seems to have
been 'in progress' for quite some time now!  From the main page go to 'Lego
Models' and then 'Caterham 7 Replica' to see the most recent info.

For those that have not seen previous pictures, I am building a Caterham 7
replica based around 8448 wheels, to give you an idea of scale.

Let me know what you think of the model(s).

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/neil.everett/lego/legoindex.htm

Cheers,

Neil