 Technic / 2535
Re: Update to my Caterham 7 technic creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Neil Everett writes:
Hi,

I've uploaded some more photos of this current project, • [...]
Let me know what you think of the model(s).

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/neil.everett/lego/legoindex.htm

Gotta "me too" this one.  Excellent detailed use of new parts,
new gears and even Throwbot parts.  Truly excellent.

as evah,

John C.