 Technic / 2389
Re: Black old style motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 23:14:58 GMT

Joakim Olsson <jocke@arjay.nu> wrote in message
news:G1utAG.8pv@lugnet.com...

It would be nice to have some kind of "compare-table" in Excel or • something
to see the differences between the four different types of Technic motors
regarding torque and rpm's.
They are four, right? (Not counting the MicroMotor)

1.Classic Grey, 4.5 volt
2. Classic Black, 12 Volt
3. New not geared, 9 Volt
4. New geared, 9 Volt

There were also some really old 4.5V ones (early 70's?) that looked similar
to the 9V train motor. These ones had internal gearing, and had a fair bit
of oomph. These are the type I thought the original post was about.

ROSCO