 Technic / 2376
Re: Black old style motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 06:12:53 GMT

Hello Ross

Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
G1tt5A.4y7@lugnet.com...
Tobbe,

IIRC, the 12V motor was similar to the old 4.5V motor (around the same
vintage), of which I have one, and which is similar in power to the 9V
geared motors. The 4.5V one (and I think the 12V one also?) only has 4 • holes
for the really old wheels (with thin metal axles).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong....

I think you are looking at those old train motors. These have 4 holes for
the metal pins.
The technic motors 4.5 and 12 volts both just have a normal technic axle to
drive your creation.

Btw, these motors make about 4000 rpm, but I don't know how much torque the
have.

Groetjes
Maico Arts
maico@m-arts.demon.nl