 Technic / 236
235  |  237
Subject:
Cybermaster???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:16:24 GMT

Hi

Fresh  from a scintillating experience in the cybermaster group.
Its very zen (The sound of one hand clapping and all that) go there now to
relax and recuperate from the pressures of modern life.

Seriously though, I am after some expert advise, there is no-one home in the
cybermaster group, I'm hoping someone here can help me.
I was interested in the Cybermaster set for a 10 yr old, it can't be that bad
can it?
Please tell me if it sucks and why, to prevent me wasting my hard earned cash.
I was thinking of the cybermaster set AND the RIS, not either or. (one for
xmas, one for birthday,) but if the cybermaster set ie that bad then I'll just
concentrate on the RIS and additional sortware for it. (Extreme creatures
sounds very cool!)
Please could someone give me the lowdown on these sets, pro's and cons for
each etc, This would be very much appreciated.

Thank you
Rachel :-)