 Technic / 2127
Re: Mini-review: 8457 Power Puller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:12:59 GMT

Cool, cheers, but I couldn't find the instructions scans for the set :(  oh
well, thanks anyway

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message

"Jules" <andreas.bailly@dier.tas.gov.au> wrote in message
Hi, Just wondering where you found the instruction scan in the database, • I
dont see a link anywhere, could you please post a link so I can have a • look
at this set, it sounds very interesting, cheers

http://www.brickset.com/search.asp?set=8457

Huw