 Technic / 2093
Re: Mini-review: 8457 Power Puller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 19:46:25 GMT

Yes it does. And I should have mentioned in my review that it sucks big
time. The steering wheel is connected to the front steering mechanism by
flex and it doesn't work very well. It is very dependent on the positioning
of the flex tube

Huw, didn't you see in the video...the real things steer like a stuck pig, or a
steamroller with the pin in (dif pin)...:)

Lego is only trying to make it easier for you!

James