 Technic / 14919
Re: Adaptor(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 23:26:21 GMT

I think what you missed was the possibility to attach more advanced
and interesting sensors. The sensors are a basic start- but there are
better ones, there are compass sensors, improved non-contact rotation
sensors (read as opto-interruptor based mouse-guts), IR and Sonar
Distance sensors, more advanced lighting sensors, differential
lighting sensors as opposed to absolute, I am sure I could think of
many more custom sensors that I would want to build and eventually
mount.

--
Danny Staple MBCS
OrionRobots