 Technic / 14917
Re: Adaptor(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:46:00 GMT

How about Lego providing a standard module for connecting active
sensors to the RCX - one that contains the Diode Bridge and
filter circuits?

   I'm not sure I understand - what would that gain you? Since the standard LEGO
sensors have that circuitry built in, and if you put it in a seperate unit all
you're doing is moving the circuitry from the sensor itself to a second
enclosure.
   What am I not understanding?

What I also always wanted (not quite non-Lego), was large panels
(studless - pin mounted)... with the studless connectors around
the edges

   I've always wanted to use the frost blue panels from the Mars Rover set to
"enclose" a robot, but the geometry is pretty limiting.

--
Brian Davis