 Technic / 14911
14910  |  14912
Subject:
Adaptor(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 22:56:40 GMT

If you could have an adaptor to connect A non-Lego item to Lego what would you
have?

At the moment I'd like a device that connects Lego wires to standard electrical
wire. Something like an electric brick with one of those connectors you get on
cheap hi-fi's where a spring loaded button allows you to insert the bare end of
a wire.

I'd also like a camera mounting. It would have a metal screw on the top to fit
into the standard receptacle on the underside of a camera, a vertical piece
supporting it and some technic connector pins coming out at right angles so you
could connect it.

I'm thinking of maybe constructing something out of one of those device's that
grip onto a desk and allow you to attach your camera. Has anyone done anything
like this?

Steve