 Technic / 14664
Re: Download Problems With Video of Cable Shovel In Action
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:36:03 GMT

On 30/09/05, Benjamin Ventura <generaldisarray2005@yahoo.com> wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Benjamin Ventura wrote:
Hello,

Video of my Mining Shovel has been posted to brickshelf:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=147027>

Make sure to watch the whole thing, the machine takes two passes at the
pile.

-Ben

Hello,

I'm not sure what was causing problems with viewing the movie for some of
you..
It works a lot better for me if I download the movie, then view it.  It did
not
work when I tried to view it in the browser window.

Hope that helps,
Ben

That might explain why I had no difficulty - I *always* download
first, then watch something, I am just too careful and would not like
my browser being crashed by slightly awkward content..

Danny
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots