 Technic / 14660
Re: Video of Cable Shovel In Action
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:19:07 GMT

If that's true I think some folder on brickshelf is missing about 35MB of
file ....

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

Works fine with QT6.5. Maybe you got a download problem? (I first
downloaded the
40Mb file before playing it).

Ben, this is a very impressive constuction, with fast and smooth
movements.
Congratulations!

Philo