 Technic / 14658
Re: Video of Cable Shovel In Action
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:11:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
I don't know what you're using there for the quicktime player but it came
out all corrupted and blotchy here, and caused an error in my quicktime
player causing it to shut down.  What version of quicktime are you using
there?

Works fine with QT6.5. Maybe you got a download problem? (I first downloaded the
40Mb file before playing it).

Ben, this is a very impressive constuction, with fast and smooth movements.
Congratulations!

Philo