 Technic / 14662
Re: Download Problems With Video of Cable Shovel In Action
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:18:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Benjamin Ventura wrote:
   Hello,

Video of my Mining Shovel has been posted to brickshelf:

Make sure to watch the whole thing, the machine takes two passes at the pile.

-Ben

Hello,

I’m not sure what was causing problems with viewing the movie for some of you.. It works a lot better for me if I download the movie, then view it. It did not work when I tried to view it in the browser window.

Hope that helps, Ben