 Technic / 13274
13273  |  13275
Subject:
Compact synchro Drive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:46:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

I just finished my "compact synchro drive". I started this project some
weeks ago, and i was studing an alternative to the always used turntables
(that turns the entire robot into a large, fat and heavy being).

This model is very compact, and modular too, build in five layers (called
stages). They can be easily disasembled and re-assembled. This first version
is build with two motors and two rotation sensors (for dead reckoning -- if
a could figure how to do it...).

I will apreciate a lot for any opinion, comment or advice about this
project.

http://www.omiccron.com.br/lego/

Well, Since now i have the hardware, i must go to software, and i do not
have an idea where to start...  I was thinking about a maze solver robot,
but i can not figure how to work with the sensors (since the robot do not
turn it head).

Could somebody point me somewhere I can find ideas to program a synchro
drive robot? I use NQC a lot.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick Levy
http://www.omiccron.com.br/lego/