 Technic / 13273
Re: rubber belts question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:30:05 GMT

Jonathan,

I have some green too, It is the same size of the blue, but thicker (double
width). I get those in bionicle set
Cahdrok and Gahdok #8558: http://200.221.112.39:6080/lego/kits/8558.jpg

Patrick Levy
http://www.omiccron.com.br/lego/

"Elroy Davis" <edavis@vermontcountrystore.com> escreveu na mensagem
In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
I have the rubber belts (the more "shiny" things, not the elastic bands) • in
blue, white and yellow.

Is there a 1:1 relationship between the size and color of the belts?
What sizes/colors do I not have any of?
Where can I get some in that size/color?

Peeron shows them in five different sizes.  White is smallest, then red, • then
blue, yellow, and a sort of light blue.  Looks like the red last showed up • in
2002 in one of the Bionicle sets, and the light blue "giant" belt only • showed up
in one set in 1999.

Do a quick search on "rubber belt" on Peeron and you should find them.

-Elroy