 Technic / 13204
Re: Crab steering idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:44:40 GMT

Nathan-

Thanks for showing how crab steering works. I also like how you designed it, but
the fact that it doesn't have a fixed steering wheel bothered me, so I designed
one which has. Also, I might impliment this in my realtime version of my crane
(that has yet to be built, btw). However, if anyone can tell me if a Demag AC
500-1 SSL uses crab steering, I'd appreciate it.