 Technic / 1307
Re: Recall of 8445 Indy Storm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 05:29:08 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
If you're in Chicago, the downtown TRU has about six on the shelf...
so they're probably everywhere.

:) I don't see any evidence of a shortage yet, but who knows what'll happen
tommorrow :)

You're safe, I got about 10 from WB a while back... Believe it or not, I am
going to be giving one as a wedding gift on Friday.

++Lar