 Technic / 1292
Re: Is 8479 Barcode Multi Set worth buying?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:15:18 GMT

I'm a fan of the 8479.  The code pilot is just a smarter-than-average
battery box, but the set itself has lots of good parts, lots of gears,
lots of green beams, plates and angle pieces, plus green cross axles!

The truck itself is cool and works well.  I also liked the walking machine
in the alternate models.

It is expensive, but I'm not sorry I bought it.

as evah,

John C.

In lugnet.technic, Chris Langstaff writes:
I've read mixed reviews about 8479 Barcode Set, but I can't help but be
fascinated by the mechanism that lifts objects over the cab of the truck into
the back.  Is it a worthwhile investment?

[snip]