 Technic / 12090
Re: New Technic sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 05:04:05 GMT

Greg Muri wrote:
Hmmmmmm, very interesting point Jonathan.  Although I would say it is a lot
closer than the Designer sets, I am still not sure it is there yet.  If a
bit more effort had been put into the windows, engines, and wings of it then
it would certainly qualify in my book.
What about the 3 airplanes (Sopwith, Red Barron, Wright Flyer)?
Do they count as Model Team?