 Technic / 12077
12076  |  12078
Subject:
New Technic sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 03:54:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/76433.htm for some pictures of some of the new technic sets. Gary

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: New Technic sets

the red truck has some new elements front stake or i don't know this element pixel "Gary Simas" <desmotwin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hsn9Jn.Jxv@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)
  Re: New Technic sets

Looks like .bionicle can stick around under .technic for a while :( Ah well, Technic is still alive - sort of :) I might get the red truck if it has enough good parts. True, my spending is more focused on Model Team like sets these days (and I know (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)