 Technic / 12080
Re: New Technic sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:20:48 GMT

Looks like .bionicle can stick around under .technic for a while :(

Ah well, Technic is still alive - sort of :)

I might get the red truck if it has enough good parts. True, my spending is more
focused on Model Team like sets these days (and I know about the Land Buster
etc. LOL).

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe