 Technic / 11291
Re: Lego pneumatic systems overview?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:47:12 GMT

Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Hi Brian,

Have a look to Kevin's presentation: http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=11121, it
doesn't answer all of your questions, but at least to point 4: use a small piece
of tube and plug in a minifig tool handle or a bar such as
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/578

Philo
www.philohome.com

Thanks for the heads up, that presentation really does help out quite a
bit and the outlet plug is also a good idea.  I'm awfully surprised that
  there is no official outlet cap after all these years, but I suppose
that Lego never felt one was necessary since they offer hoses that are
already pretty large.

-Brian Reynolds