 Technic / 10975
10974  |  10976
Subject:
8454 question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:32:06 GMT

Hi,
In the latest Shop at Home catalog (US version), the description of this new
Technic set (aviation fire truck) says that "This detailed model features a
newly developped steering mechanism".
Does anybody know what this is about? Are any new, special, parts involved? Is
it worth buying this set just for the steering system?

Greetings,
David Wegmuller