 Technic / 10419
Re: New MOC: Car chassis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 21:55:24 GMT

Bob Fay wrote:

> This was my first visit to your site. Your chassis is really
> impressive. The differential action along with your unique suspension
> is very clever. That must have required a lot of rework to achieve
> such a design.

Thanks!  I think it took me about two days playing with pieces - I like
to design as I build.  I can't remember which end I started at now!

> Congratulations!. I like the body. Mmm....yellow beams!

Old!  My first yellow beams were from the 744 basic set with motor.
Although can't you still get the crane truck?

> The Jaguar is just fabulous. No wonder you kept it. Thanks for
> sharing your talent.

Thank you!  You've made me blush!  I know I could make improvements to
the Jaguar, but I'm just attached to that one.  Did I mention there's a
blue cabriolet version as well?  Must photograph it...

Alastair

--
LEGO creations: http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~acd114/lego/lego.html