 Technic / 10401
Re: New MOC: Car chassis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 23:45:26 GMT

"Alastair Disley" <aldisley@care4free.net> wrote in message
news:3EC6B172.1000306@care4free.net...
This is my attempt to compress the features of classic car chassis into
a much smaller one, to hopefully fit inside 14 wide model cars.  It's
still a bit wider than that, so ideas for further compression are
welcome.  It features a V6 engine, gearbox (only 2 gears), working
steering, rear suspension and a differential.

You can fid it at:

http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~acd114/lego/larger.html

In case the photos aren't clear, I've included an LDraw file of it as
well.  Do let me know what you think,

Alastair

--
LEGO creations: http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~acd114/lego/lego.html

This was my first visit to your site. Your chassis is really impressive.
The differential action along with your unique suspension is very clever.
That must have required a lot of rework to achieve such a design.
Congratulations!. I like the body. Mmm....yellow beams!
The Jaguar is just fabulous. No wonder you kept it. Thanks for sharing your
talent.

--
Bob Fay

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/